1. SPINNING: We use PA 6.6 polymer to create the finest Meryl® yarns.
2. KNITTING: These yarns are transformed into fabrics, which are available for the development of all sorts of garments.
3. MANUFACTURING: Once the fabrics are produced, they are used to create garments and face masks.
4. WEAR: We recommend wearing our garments until the end of their useful life (more than 4 years).
5. GATHERING: Worn garments can be deposited in one of our collection points, which are later transported to our recycling plant.
6. REPOLYMERIZATION: The gathered garments are transformed again, through a mechanical and chemical process, into PA 6.6 polymer.